We officially reopened our store Thursday May 21st . We will be operating on a reduced-hour schedule until further notice. All online services are still available including local delivery, curbside pickup, and shipping.
Appointments: Monday-Friday 9:00-10:00.
Please scroll down to read more about our new protocol for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Our customer's safety is the most important thing to us! We have decided to open the store an hour early 5 days a week to provide semi-private appointments (2 families max). Whether you have booked an appointment or not, there will never be more than three families in the store at any time to make social distancing with children as easy as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or requests. If you'd like to book an appointment please follow the link below. We ask customers to book one appointment for their family (multiple children for one appointment is fine). If none of these time slots work for you, give us an email and we will find a time that best suits your needs.
Appointments can be booked four weeks in advance so check back daily for more slots!
- All staff will be following the health and safety guidelines as outlined by Public Health. This includes frequent handwashing, staying home when sick, wearing face masks at all times and practicing physical distancing.
- Our store will be limited to two-three families at all times (depending on the size of the families), we have sectioned our store into thirds so each family will have room to test out new shoes, receive personal fitting advice and shop safely.
- Pending weather, we also offer outdoor fittings!
- We have also created a section of our store for shoes to take a vacation once they have been tried on. This will give our staff the proper time to sanitize the stock before it gets put back into circulation.
- We have extended our staff's shifts to include a full-store cleaning at the end of each day to ensure our store is as clean as possible.
- We ask that all children who are shopping at our store are wearing socks and keep their socks on throughout the shoe-fitting experience. If you forget socks we will have some for purchase! We will no longer be able to provide try-on socks.
- We ask that customers wait outside for the customer before them to exit the store before entering to help us maintain social distancing.
- Our toys have been removed from the front of the store until further notice. Feel free to bring along a favourite toy or book to keep your little one occupied.