Appointments and Store Hours
We are now open again for in-store shopping. We will be also still be offering virtual fittings, online shopping, curbside pickup, local delivery and Canada-wide shipping. For phone consultations (613) 746-6411 and curbside pickup our hours will be as followed:
Monday - Saturday: 10-6
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING DURING THESE HOURS.
Outside of these hours please send us an email ([email protected]) or direct message!
APPOINTMENTS WILL RESUME ONCE WE RE-OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING.
We are proud to offer semi-private appointments for families on select weekdays before we open (between 9AM and 10AM). Please follow the link below to book a semi-private appointment. You only need one appointment slot for every 2 people requiring shoes. If these times don't work for you but your family requires private service please send us an email at [email protected] to arrange something. Otherwise, you are welcome to stop by during our regular hours for a fitting. If you would prefer a virtual fitting you can email us for more information. Appointments can be booked four weeks in advance so check back daily for more slots!
Whether you have booked an appointment or not, there will never be more than two families in the store at any time to make social distancing with children as easy as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or requests. If you'd like to book an appointment please follow the link below. We ask customers to book one appointment for their family (multiple children for one appointment is fine). If none of these time slots work for you, give us an email and we will find a time that best suits your needs.
- All staff will be following the health and safety guidelines as outlined by Public Health. This includes frequent handwashing, staying home when sick, wearing face masks at all times and practicing physical distancing.
- Our store will be limited to two families at all times (depending on the size of the families), we have sectioned our store into quarters so each family will have room to test out new shoes, receive personal fitting advice and shop safely.
- Pending weather, we also offer outdoor fittings!
- We have extended our staff's shifts to include a full-store cleaning at the end of each day to ensure our store is as clean as possible.
- We ask that all children who are shopping at our store are wearing socks and keep their socks on throughout the shoe-fitting experience. If you forget socks we will have some for purchase! We will no longer be able to provide try-on socks.
- We ask that customers wait outside for the customer before them to exit the store before entering to help us maintain social distancing.
- Our toys have been removed from the front of the store until further notice. Feel free to bring along a favourite toy or book to keep your little one occupied.