The Zebra Canyon’s moisture-wicking Merino Wool naturally prevents them and protects their tiny feet with Lightweight Cushion underfoot. Consider it earned.
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 50% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex